Love Songs

Another thing that has affected the 10 songs I've chosen is the fact that my tastes and preferences have changed ever since I came up with that top 30 list. In fact, you will find that 3 of the songs featured in this list didn't even make the cut in the original top 30 ballads list.

Love Songs
Love Songs

So believe me, when I say, that these are my current Top 10 Love Songs, at the time of writing this post. I expect to change again in the future, although probably not so drastically.

Love Songs
Love Songs

One of the biggest ballads of the 90s, "Everything I Do" is up there in many people's list of the best love songs ever composed. It is the most modern original composition in this Top 10 Love Songs list, making it even more special and unique. Easily Bryan Adam's biggest hit in terms of commercial success, this continues to be a favorite at weddings.

Love Songs
Love Songs


Love Songs
Love Songs

Don't Know Much is one of the simplest yet one of the most powerful love songs ever made. It explores how people may not be sure about a lot of things in life yet the one thing that they're always sure about is that they are in love with their partner. This is the song I would play at a first dance at a wedding. Certainly deserves its place in the Top 10 Love Songs list.

Love Songs
Love Songs

More often than not, this is my most favorite love song of all time and deserving of a place in this Top 10 Love Songs list. But that's probably because I'm a big fan of The Carpenters and simply adore Karen Carpenter. I haven't been able to find another song that is sweeter, simpler and more beautiful. The lyrics are touching. The arrangement is perfect. The voice is certainly from above. A timeless classic.

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

Love Songs
Love Songs

0 comments:

Post a Comment